Eve Women’s Multivitamin Softgels
$20.40 (as of 10/17/2021, 2:46 pm) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Why You Need It?
- Insurance against Vitamin and Mineral deficiency
- Superior Softgel formulation for Maximum Absorption
- 35 Nutrients including 500 Mg. GLA for Skin Health
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D for Immune and Bone Health
How It Works?
- By meeting or exceeding the US Recommended Daily Allowance of 13 Vitamins and 6 Minerals, Eve Multivitamin can help you to reduce your disease risk and enhance your health
- Softgel technology makes nutrients more assimilable into the bloodstream and cells where the nutrients can have their biological benefits
- Advanced forms of the nutrients like iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) and natural beta-carotene Betatene® ensure more benefits to the body. Other multiples use inferior forms of the nutrients
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews
PubMed® Research Score for Multivitamins
Multivitamins Reduced Heart Disease Risk in Women
“We found an association between multivitamin use of >3 years and reduced cardiovascular disease mortality risk for women when models controlled for age, race, education, body mass index, alcohol, aspirin use, serum lipids, blood pressure, and blood glucose/glycated hemoglobin.”
Multivitamins Reduce Chronic Disease Risk
Multiple supplement users had higher blood nutrient levels and lower risk of chronic disease based on biomarkers like cholesterol and blood pressure.
Alcohol Can Cause Nutritional Deficiencies
Alcohol can reduce nutrient intake, absorption, and utilization, causing nutritional deficiencies.
Multivitamins Help Prevent Deficiency
Multivitamins can help prevent deficiency when a balanced diet is not consumed.
Eve Women’s Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral solution that ensures an optimal intake of a broad array of vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts. Also, supportive antioxidants, like CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid, are included. The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study demonstrated multivitamins and other supplements reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Multivitamins improve energy levels by providing magnesium and important B vitamins involved in energy production. In a scientific study on women who took multivitamins, 3 years of multivitamin use reduced death from heart disease by 35%. Most importantly, Eve Women’s Multivitamin’s softgel formulation enhances the absorption of many nutrients in a multivitamin.
Eve Women’s Multivitamin contains 500 mg. of evening primrose oil, which supports skin health. Some other critical nutrients which enhance the multivitamin:
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D to support immune, hormonal, and bone health
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B-12
- 800 mcg. of folate
To provide protection to the urinary tract, Eve contains cranberry concentrate. Also Ferrochel® provides an excellent form of iron. This clinical study of Ferrochel® found Ferrochel® was more effective than ferrous sulfate in increasing iron levels and avoiding GI side effects. Eve Women’s Multivitamin’s balance of a complete formula at an affordable price makes it the best women’s multivitamin.
The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study performed by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley studied 278 men and women who took multiple dietary supplements for at least 20 years and compared them to 778 people…