OmegaPure 600 Fish Oil with Double-Strength Omega-3s
$0.00 (as of 03/08/2020, 7:38 pm) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Molecularly Distilled for Purity and Enteric Coated
- Supports Brain Health*
- High Potency with 360 mg. EPA and 240 mg. DHA
Why You Need It?
- Essential fatty acids for Brain, Immune, and Heart Health
- Molecularly Distilled for Purity
- Double-Strength with 600 mg of EPA and DHA
- Up to 90% of Americans do not have an adequate intake of Omega-3s
How It Works?
- Helps correct the excess intake of Omega-6 fatty acids found in meats and vegetable oils by increasing the intake of Omega-3 fatty acids for a healthier balance of Omega-6 / Omega-3
- Molecular Distillation is a process that removes heavy metals and other impurities that can be found in fish and other seafood
- Decades of clinical research have demonstrated the health benefits of Omega-3s for cardiovascular, immune, and brain health.
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews for OmegaPure
PubMed® Research Score for Omega 3 Fish Oil
Omega 3 Fish Oil Has Mild Blood Pressure-Lowering Effects
High intake of fish oil may lower BP, especially in older and hypertensive subjects.
Omega 3s Reduce Risk of Dying of Heart Disease and Cancer
Greater consumption of the long-chain Omega-3 PUFAs EPA and DHA was associated with an 18% reduced risk of mortality from all causes and a 23% decrease in mortality from cancer.
Omega-3 Fish Oil Helps Improve Brain Health
Fish oil is rich in the omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, which have consistently shown benefits in clinical research for conditions like ADHD, depression, memory loss, cognitive decline, and Alzheimer’s.
Research indicates up to 90% of Americans lack adequate levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are found mainly in fatty fish, and oils of flaxseed, canola, and walnut. Omega-3s are critical for optimal health since they are essential for brain and cardiovascular health. In particular, the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are essential for proper brain and visual function. Also, EPA and DHA lower inflammation levels.
To make matters worse, most Americans overconsume Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-6 fatty acids are found in meats and common vegetable oils, like corn, safflower, and sunflower oil. Unfortunately, this causes an imbalance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 and has significant health risks. Research funded by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and conducted by Harvard researchers estimated that as many as 96,000 American lives could be saved each year by increasing intake of Omega-3s. Omega-3 fish oil corrects the imbalance in our diets.
Most importantly, Omega-3 fish oil provides the following benefits to your body:
- Enhance brain cell function
- Support for joint health
- Protection of cardiovascular health
- Promotion of a healthy mood and outlook
- Support for the immune system
- Support for the body’s healthy inflammatory response*
With functions this important, your body needs adequate amounts of the finest quality omega-3s you can give it. OmegaPure 600 Fish Oil provides the essential fatty acids your body needs the most.
OmegaPure 600 Fish Oil is manufactured in a United States ‘A’-rated GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and cGMP laboratory. OmegaPure 600 Fish Oil is quality-tested and guaranteed for label accuracy and purity. As a WhatSupp Nutrition product, it is in full compliance with the Food and Drug Administration’s most recent Current Good Manufacturing Practices, or cGMP. Our manufacturing facility meets and exceeds federal requirements for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding of dietary supplements.
Study participants (70,495) were members of a cohort study (the Vitamins and Lifestyle Study) who were residents of Washington State aged 50–76 years at the start of the study (2000–2002). Participants were followed for mortality…
In an analysis of 36 randomized trials, including 22 double-blind in design, supplementation with omega 3 fish oil reduced systolic blood pressure by 2.1 mm Hg and diastolic blood pressure by 1.6 mm Hg. The…