Women’s Life Multivitamin
$0.00 (as of 05/04/2020, 1:37 am) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- High Absorption Softgels with Evening Primrose, Cranberry, Green Tea, Horsetail Silica & CoQ10
- Excellent as a Prenatal, with 800 mcg. of Folate
- Easier to Swallow and Digest
Why You Need It?
- Insurance against Vitamin and Mineral deficiency
- Superior Softgel formulation for Maximum Absorption
- 35 Nutrients including 500 Mg. GLA for Skin Health
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D for Immune and Bone Health
How It Works?
- By meeting or exceeding the US Recommended Daily Allowance of 13 Vitamins and 6 Minerals, Women’s Life can help you to reduce your disease risk and enhance your health
- Softgel technology makes nutrients more assimilable into the bloodstream and cells where the nutrients can have their biological benefits
- Advanced forms of the nutrients like iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) and natural beta-carotene Betatene® ensure more benefits to the body. Other multiples use inferior forms of the nutrients
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews for Women's Life
PubMed® Research Score for Multivitamins
Multivitamins Reduced Heart Disease Risk in Women
“We found an association between multivitamin use of >3 years and reduced cardiovascular disease mortality risk for women when models controlled for age, race, education, body mass index, alcohol, aspirin use, serum lipids, blood pressure, and blood glucose/glycated hemoglobin.”
Multivitamins Reduce Chronic Disease Risk
Multiple supplement users had higher blood nutrient levels and lower risk of chronic disease based on biomarkers like cholesterol and blood pressure.
Alcohol Can Cause Nutritional Deficiencies
Alcohol can reduce nutrient intake, absorption, and utilization, causing nutritional deficiencies.
Multivitamins Help Prevent Deficiency
Multivitamins can help prevent deficiency when a balanced diet is not consumed.
Women’s Life Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral solution that ensures an optimal intake of a broad array of vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts. Also, supportive antioxidants, like CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid, are included. The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study demonstrated multivitamins and other supplements reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Multivitamins improve energy levels by providing magnesium and important B vitamins involved in energy production. In a scientific study on women who took multivitamins, 3 years of multivitamin use reduced death from heart disease by 35%. Most importantly, Women’s Life Multivitamin has a softgel formulation to enhance the absorption of the many nutrients in a multivitamin.
Women’s Life Multivitamin contains 500 mg.of evening primrose oil, which supports skin health. Some other critical nutrients which enhance this multivitamin:
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D To support immune, hormonal, and bone health
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B-12
- 800 mcg. of folate
To provide protection to the urinary tract, Women’s Life Multivitamin contains cranberry concentrate. Also, Ferrochel® is an excellent form of iron. This clinical study of Ferrochel® found Ferrochel® was more effective than ferrous sulfate in increasing iron levels and avoiding GI side effects. Women’s Life Multivitamin‘s balance of a complete formula at an affordable price makes it the best women’s multivitamin.
Women’s Life Multivitamin is manufactured in a United States ‘A’-rated GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and cGMP laboratory. Women’s Life Multivitamin is quality-tested and guaranteed for label accuracy and purity. As a WhatSupp Nutrition product, it is in full compliance with the Food and Drug Administration’s most recent Current Good Manufacturing Practices, or cGMP. Our manufacturing facility meets and exceeds federal requirements for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding of dietary supplements.
The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study performed by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley studied 278 men and women who took multiple dietary supplements for at least 20 years and compared them to 778 people…
In a 7 year baseline survey and subsequent 18 year follow-up, 8,678 women were studied to determine if multivitamin use reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease death. When multivitamins were used for more than 3…