Magnesium Citrate | Magnesium Supplement
$12.94 (as of 02/06/2020, 10:48 am) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Superior Bioavailability with 3 forms of magnesium: citrate, glycinate, and malate
- Critical for Energy, Metabolism, and Heart Function
- 68% of Amazon® Reviews 4 or 5 Stars
Why You Need It?
- 68% of Americans have been found to be magnesium deficient in this comprehensive study
- Magnesium citrate is the most popular form of magnesium to correct deficiency
- Magnesium is a critical mineral for energy production, as well as heart, blood sugar, and blood pressure health
How It Works?
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 metabolic reactions in the body
- Magnesium is critical for nervous system health, blood pressure, heart function, and energy production
- Supplemental magnesium has been shown in numerous studies to improve sleep, heart health, and bone health, especially when dietary intake of magnesium is low
- Magnesium citrate is one of the best-absorbed forms of magnesium and has been used safely in clinical and non-clinical research
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Stars for Magnesium Citrate
PubMed® Research Score for Magnesium
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. Research has found that 68% of Americans are magnesium deficient.
Magnesium is so critical for heart health that a study in the American Heart Journal found that magnesium can prevent as many as 180,000 American deaths each year. In clinical research, magnesium has lowered blood pressure in patients diagnosed with high blood pressure.
Magnesium is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland. Magnesium Citrate is easily absorbed and is provided in a liquid base with chelated forms of glycinate and malate for superior bioavailability.
Given that magnesium deficiency is widespread in the United States, Magnesium Citrate offers many benefits from energy production to heart and metabolic health.
In a follow-up of the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study, 264 patients were observed for an average of 12 years to evaluate the association of magnesium deficiency with risk of sudden cardiac death (SCD).…