Prenatal Whole Food Multivitamin
$39.95 (as of 08/18/2022, 6:31 am) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- 800 mcg. of Highly Bioavailable Folic Acid as Folate
- Includes 100 mg of DHA and Aids Mom’s Energy and Wellness
- Contains Natural, not Synthetic, Vitamins A, B Complex, C, D3, E, K2
- Essential Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Plus Choline
- Made in the USA
- 85% of Amazon® Reviews 4 or 5 Stars
- 60 Day Supply
5 REASONS WHY THE NATURELO PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN IS RIGHT FOR YOU
1. NATURAL VITAMINS ARE ABSORBED BETTER
Most multivitamin brands contain synthetic vitamins manufactured in a lab, which lack the additional co-factors, such as enzymes and minerals, required for proper absorption. Our vitamins come from real food, so your body can recognize and utilize them better.
2. UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY
– We derive our Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry, which costs 40 times more than synthetic vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
– We use plant-based Calcium from Algae, which is 10 times more expensive than regular Calcium.
– Our premium Folate costs 25 times more than Folic Acid.
– On average, this multivitamin costs 300% more to produce than similar products. But our price is not 300% higher, so you get much better value for your money.
3. CAPSULES ARE BETTER THAN TABLETS
– Unlike tablets, capsules do not contain binders, flavoring and coloring.
– Capsules are made of vegetable cellulose (the main source of fiber in broccoli, kale, and asparagus). The extra fiber helps your digestive health.
– Encapsulated vitamins are not damaged from the heat created during tablet compression.
– Capsule ingredients come in powder form, so they dissolve faster and get absorbed by your body sooner.
4. TOP QUALITY
– Our supplements are made in the USA in an FDA-audited facility, which follows GMP practices.
– Every single ingredient has been tested for purity and potency.
– You can be certain the amounts listed on the label are exactly what you’re getting in each capsule.
5. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This multivitamin is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t love it, for whatever reason, we’ll replace it or give you every cent back. So don’t waste your money on cheap, ineffective supplements. Experience the NATURELO difference today!
★ Non-GMO ★ Soy Free ★ Gluten Free ★ No Yeast ★ No Gelatin ★ Dairy Free ★ Sugar Free ★ Vegetarian, Vegan ★ Without Animal By-products ★ No Preservatives, Coloring or Flavoring ★ Pure, Easy to Digest Nutrients ★ Real Nutrition
★ Supports Healthy Pregnancy ★ Provides Gentle Nourishment for the Baby’s Brain, Heart and Bones ★ Can be Used During Postnatal Breastfeeding After Birth
★ Features B12 from Methylcobalamin ★ B6 from P-5-P ★ MTHFR-friendly Folate (not Folic Acid) ★ Biotin ★ Vitamin C from Organic Acerola Cherries ★ Vitamin E from Organic Rice Bran ★ Plant-based Calcium from Algae ★ Iodine from Organic Kelp
★ Premium Food-based Formula with Raw B-Complex Vitamins Cultured in Probiotics ★ Top Rated, Best Selling Multi for Pregnant Women & Lactating Mothers ★ Complete Pre Natal Care and Postpartum Lactation Product
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews
PubMed® Research Score for Prenatal Multivitamins
Prenatal Multivitamin Research
The mother's level of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, may improve fetal neural development with lasting consequences for child development. In this study, it was explored whether maternal fatty acid levels in red blood cells,…
This systematic review of the current research was conducted to evaluate the benefits of multivitamin supplementation during pregnancy on maternal, fetal and infant health outcomes. 17 studies involving 137,791 women contributed data to the review.…