Adam Men’s Multivitamin
$14.97 – $23.01 (as of 10/13/2019, 11:20 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Why You Need It?
- Insurance against Vitamin and Mineral deficiency
- Superior Softgel formulation for Maximum Absorption
- 32 Nutrients including Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Zinc, and Phytosterols for Men’s Health
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D for Immune, Testosterone, Bone Support
How It Works?
- By meeting or exceeding the US Recommended Daily Allowance of 13 Vitamins and 6 Minerals, Adam Men’s Multivitamin can help you to reduce your disease risk and enhance your health
- Softgel technology makes nutrients more assimilable into the bloodstreams and cells where the nutrients can have their biological benefits
- Advanced forms of 32 nutrients like the active form of B-12 methylcobalamin and natural beta-carotene Betatene® ensure more benefits to the body
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews
PubMed® Research Score for Multivitamins
Multivitamins Reduce Cancer Risk
Compared with placebo, men taking a daily multivitamin had a statistically significant reduction in the incidence of total cancer.
Multivitamins Reduce Chronic Disease Risk
Multiple supplement users had higher blood nutrient levels and lower risk of chronic disease based on biomarkers like cholesterol and blood pressure.
Alcohol Can Cause Nutritional Deficiencies
Alcohol can reduce nutrient intake, absorption, and utilization, causing nutritional deficiencies.
Multivitamins Help Prevent Deficiency
Multivitamins can help prevent deficiency when a balanced diet is not consumed.
Adam Men’s Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral solution to ensure an optimal intake of a broad array of vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, and antioxidants like CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid. The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study demonstrated multivitamins and other supplements can reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Multivitamins can also improve energy levels by providing important B vitamins involved in energy production, as well as magnesium to support mitochondrial function. A softgel formulation enhances the absorption of these nutrients.
In another study called the Physicians’ Health Study II, multivitamins reduced the risk of cancer in men.
A combination of saw palmetto extract, phytosterols, and lycopene offer significant prostate protection for men. Also, highly absorbable zinc and Vitamin D In this multiple support testosterone production. Adam Men’s Multivitamin combines a comprehensive formula and an affordable price to make it one of the best men’s multivitamins on the market. Check out its high Amazon ratings.
The Landmark Dietary Supplement Study performed by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley studied 278 men and women who took multiple dietary supplements for at least 20 years and compared them to 778 people…
120 Tablets, 180 Softgels, 60 Tablets, 90 Softgels