Arctic Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil
$0.00 – $20.13 (as of 10/17/2021, 3:41 pm) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Why You Need It?
- Essential fatty acids for Brain, Immune, and Heart Health
- Molecularly Distilled for Purity
- Double-Strength with 850 mg of EPA and DHA
- Up to 90% of Americans do not have an adequate intake of Omega-3s
How It Works?
- Helps correct the excess intake of Omega-6 fatty acids found in meats and vegetable oils by increasing the intake of Omega-3 fatty acids for a healthier balance of Omega-6 / Omega-3
- Molecular Distillation is a process that removes heavy metals and other impurities that can be found in fish and other seafood
- Decades of clinical research have demonstrated the health benefits of Omega-3s for cardiovascular, immune, and brain health.
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews for Arctic Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil
PubMed® Research Score for Omega-3s
Intestinal, Heart, Joint & Immune Support
Pharmaceutical Quality 850 mg Omega-3 per Softgel
Study participants (70,495) were members of a cohort study (the Vitamins and Lifestyle Study) who were residents of Washington State aged 50–76 years at the start of the study (2000–2002). Participants were followed for mortality…
In an analysis of 36 randomized trials, including 22 double-blind in design, supplementation with omega 3 fish oil reduced systolic blood pressure by 2.1 mm Hg and diastolic blood pressure by 1.6 mm Hg. The…