Magnesium Citrate – High Absorption Magnesium Energy Booster
(as of 09/10/2019, 1:05 am)$0.00 a day!
Why You Need It?
- 68% of Americans have been found to be magnesium deficient in a comprehensive study
- Magnesium citrate is the most popular form of magnesium to correct deficiency
- Magnesium is a critical mineral for energy production, as well as heart, blood sugar, and blood pressure health
How It Works?
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 metabolic reactions in the body
- Magnesium is critical for nervous system health, blood pressure, heart function, and energy production
- Supplemental magnesium has been shown in numerous studies to improve sleep, heart health, and bone health, especially when dietary intake of magnesium is low
- Magnesium citrate is one of the best-absorbed forms of magnesium and has been used safely in clinical and non-clinical research
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Stars for Magnesium Citrate
PubMed® Research Score for Magnesium
Magnesium Improves Sleep
Supplementation of magnesium appears to improve subjective measures of insomnia such as ISI score, sleep efficiency, sleep time and sleep onset latency, early morning awakening, and likewise, insomnia.
Magnesium Helps Prevent PMS Headaches
Scores for headache pain indicated that magnesium supplementation did reduce headache and migraine symptoms. The Menstrual Distress Questionnaire (MDQ) scores were also reduced in the magnesium group.
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. Research has found that 68% of Americans are magnesium deficient.
Magnesium is so critical for heart health that a study in the American Heart Journal found that magnesium can prevent as many as 180,000 American deaths each year. In clinical research, magnesium has lowered blood pressure in patients diagnosed with high blood pressure.
Magnesium is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.
Given that magnesium deficiency is widespread in the United States, Magnesium Citrate offers many benefits from energy production to heart and metabolic health.
Magnesium Citrate is manufactured in a United States ‘A’-rated GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and cGMP laboratory. Magnesium Citrate is quality-tested and guaranteed for label accuracy and purity. As a WhatSupp Nutrition product, it is in full compliance with the Food and Drug Administration’s most recent Current Good Manufacturing Practices, or cGMP. Our manufacturing facility meets and exceeds federal requirements for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding of dietary supplements.
In a follow-up of the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study, 264 patients were observed for an average of 12 years to evaluate the association of magnesium deficiency with risk of sudden cardiac death (SCD).…
120 Vegetable Capsules