$19.57 (as of 10/21/2020, 3:16 am) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Why You Need It?
- Scientifically proven herbal compound for lowering blood sugar and insulin levels
- Demonstrated in multiple studies to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides
- Has thousands of years of use in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine
How It Works?
- Once inside the cells, berberine activates an enzyme called AMPK, which regulates many metabolic functions
- It also increases the effectiveness of insulin, helping to lower blood sugar levels and lower A1C
- It has a natural antibiotic effect in the digestive system, creating a more favorable balance of probiotics for good health
Amazon® Reviews Score: 4 and 5 Star Reviews
PubMed® Research Score for Berberine
Berberine Lowers Blood Sugar and A1C
In the berberine group, glucose decreased an average of 20%, A1C decreased an average of 12%, and total cholesterol decreased an average of 18%.
Berberine Reduces Cholesterol Levels and Body Mass Index
Cholesterol was reduced from 214 to 191 on average and there was a reduction in body weight and BMI as well
Berberine is an organic compound used widely in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. It can be isolated from popular herbs, such as goldenseal, barberry, oregon grape, and tree turmeric. There is growing scientific proof that berberine can help diabetics and heart patients concerned about high blood pressure and cholesterol.
In one study, berberine was compared to the diabetic drug metformin and was found to control blood sugar levels just as effectively as the drug — but with less side effects.
Its effect on lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels was also shown to help patients lose a moderate amount of weight.
Both test tube and human studies have shown Berberine's effect on high blood sugar and high cholesterol. This study evaluated the efficacy and safety of berberine in the treatment of type 2 diabetic patients with…
Berberine has been accumulating research for its beneficial impact on metabolic syndrome, insulin sensitivity, and insulin secretion. In this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial on 24 patients with a diagnosis of metabolic syndrome, berberine was…
60 Veg Capsules